GEMU 9468 is a motorized Quarter-Turn actuator. The motor is designed for DC and AC operating voltages. A manual override and an optical position indicator are integrated as standard. The torque in the end positions is increased. This enables a closing curve matched to the valves.
- Increased torque in the end positions with consistent motor load/rotational speed through threaded spindle kinematics (closing curve matched to valves)
- Low weight
- Robust and Low-wear because of the mechanically stable design
GEMU ADA is a pneumatic double acting Quarter-Turn actuator. It works according to the double piston rack and pinion principle and is suitable for mounting to butterfly valves or ball valves.
- ATEX version available as an option
- Tried and tested actuator design
- Easy setting of switch points
- Simple Installation
- Flexible and versatile
- Stroke limiter available (Optional)
- Robust design
- Diverse accessories