The single-use diaphragm valve body of the GEMU Sumondo single-use diaphragm valve has a hermetic sealing through an internally welded diaphragm. During assembly the single-use diaphragm valve body is fixed to the pneumatic stainless steel actuator and locked via an indexing plunger. After use the single-use diaphragm valve body with its diaphragm can be removed from the pneumatic stainless steel actuator and disposed. The pneumatic stainless steel actuator remains as a stable component for multiple body use.
- Tried and tested actuator design
- Impact resistant, corrosion resistant
- Gamma-sterilizable valve body
- Integral optical position indicator
- The diaphragm valve body meets the purity requirements of the pharmaceutical industry (USP 85, 788, 790)
- Validation Guide on request
Unit of Measure